Deploying Founder Otara Gunewardene’s wide social media reach, the Foundation draws attention to national disaster, and undertakes emergency relief wherever possible, collaborating with experienced aid organisations on the ground.
- September 2017 – Distribution of Dry Rations to Drought-affected Families in Mahavilachchiya
- August 2017 – Trip to Mahavilachchiya Anuradhapura to visit drought-affected communities
- March 2017 – Otara visits Drought-stricken Gampaha Community
- July 2016 – Visit to Norochcholai Power Plant and the neighboring communities affected by it
- June 2016 – Flood Relief Work in partnership with Best Care Animal Hospital
Emergency Relief Operations by Embark:
Aranayaka (in conjunction with Sri Lanka Ministry of Health)